Vitra Occasional Table LTR White/Chrome
Unit price per
The LTR (Low Table Rod Base) is a small, versatile occasional table designed by Charles and Ray Eames, who used it in their own home in a variety of different ways. A number of these tables are still found in the Eames House today. Standing individually or in groups, some are decorated with objects collected by the Eameses, while others simply serve as a practical side table next to an armchair or sofa.
- Wooden table top: solid wood in natural oak with oiled finish, dark stained oak with protective natural lacquer finish, or American walnut with oiled finish.
- Origin of wood: oak (Quercus robur) from Western Europe and/or Poland; American walnut (Juglans nigra) from the USA.
- HPL table top: plywood core, high-pressure laminate surface.
- Gold leaf table top: plywood core, gilded surface with transparent coating.
- Marble table top: Carrara marble (Italy).
- Base: steel wire, chrome-plated or powder-coated.